Habrams Energy offers you engineering, procurement, construction management, operations, and maintenance services for oil & gas projects in the Gulf of Guinea. We provide specialist solutions to international oil companies, marginal field operators, and service companies. Our work ranges from retrofitting and de-bottlenecking to designing complete facilities – with a seamless transition from construction to operations.
- Uses structured query language (SQL) to design, program, secure, maintain, and integrate databases.
- Processes complex data requests.
- Ensures that systems are running efficiently.
- May perform testing on databases in support of modifications or upgrades.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to database. Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
- This position would typically include senior
- Database Administrator who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty. Such individual could also manage and train other team members and lead projects.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience as an IT professional and as a MS SQL Server Database Administrator, SQL, database knowledge, data structure, analytical skills
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now