Gurugeeks Royalty is a multi-national conglomerate company, which offers solutions in the area of IT/Telecoms, catering service, music production, multi media service, fashion designing and craft, automotive agriculture, insurance and career development
Gurugeeks IT/Telecoms provides a diverse range of design, engineering and digital technology and transformation services and consultancy. Our focus is to provide distinctive solutions in areas of IT, Telecoms and Electrical Power Systems
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions.Be part of the team that design, develop and runs our digital IT platforms, driving innovation in how we deliver to our customers and the rest of the business.
To be successful in this role, you should have both theoretical and hands-on experience on AWS Services, understanding of service models: IaaS, PaaS & SaaS, comfortable with hosting applications in the Cloud, Setting Databases and configuring services such as CloudFront, Route53, Cognito/IAM, ALB, EC2 etc.
Purpose of Job
- Works with senior members of the IT team and wider business to ensure IT projects are designed, managed and delivered to budget and on time.
- Resolve any problem related to the cloud and help in creating a bug-free storage system.
- Adopt an approach of continuous review and enhancement to project delivery working practices
- Debugging and deploying cloud-native apps and storage.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Collaborate with other Cloud Support/Developers to design, implement and evolve automated CI/CD pipelines in the cloud
- Designing, developing and deploying software applications including Infrastructure design implementation and documentation.
- Modifying and improving existing systems
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Developing strategies for disaster management and recovery.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum HND Degree or higher in Computer science, engineering or a related field.
- Min 2 years of experience in the field of cloud computing
- Experience with CI/CD systems, Kubernetes and Deployment of three tier applications
- Experience with SysOps
Nice to have:
- A clear knowledge about SaaS, IaaS and PaaS..
- Usage of APIs or Application Programming Interfaces.
- Knowledgeable about Cloud Development and Operations.
- Knowledgeable about cloud storage and cloud security.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now