Flex Finance - We help free business owners and finance teams in Africa from the stress of spend management. We make this aspect of business delightfully simple and save businesses lots of money and time, helping them grow and succeed. With Flex, you enjoy digital requisitions, bulk payment transfers, smart budgeting, and expense tracking possible and seamless for businesses in Africa, and every day we keep innovating with new and exciting services. So join thousands of businesses and Finance Teams already using Flex finance today.
- We are looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology, be well-versed in digital marketing concepts, and have great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc., to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using various Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media.
- degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (minimum 2 years)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Semrush, WebTrends etc)
- Working knowledge of ad-serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Good compensation
- Friendly workplace
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Health and dental plan
- Knowledge allowance
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now