George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) assists organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad words, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- BSc/BA/HND in marketing or relevant field.
- 1-2 years experience as a Digital Marketer
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Implement strategic plans to insure growth in the assigned accounts.
- Coordinates digital marketing efforts geared to grow business, increase customer engagement, promote products, and optimize the online experience.
- Build community within our websites for steady, consistent growth.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Create richer website content with story creation/making, themes, lifestyle.
- Develop, implement, and manage brand awareness with public, media.
- 5+ years of experience working in a digital marketing agency or in-house communications department. (This is not a contract position.)
- A track record of ascending to increasingly higher levels of responsibility.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now