Welcome to Phillips Consulting Limited. We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. PCL is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Johannesburg. Established in 1992, we offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organizations. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer focused strategies. Over the years, we have been engaged on a wide range of assignments principally to help clients realize projects, to improve efficiency and to build human capacity. We draw our competitive strength from collaborations with global partnership firms in Europe, North America and Africa. Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques
- Manage social media accounts and social media activities, ensuring that all pictures, audio, and videos to be published are of international standards in terms of grammar, content, and presentation
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Must know how to run adverts on social media platforms, using Google Analytics to track and monitor a website
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including email marketing, display advertising campaigns, and WordPress website management
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1 - 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and designing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (eg, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (eg, DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now