Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009. Born with many years of experience, it was set up with the aim of importing watches, jewelry and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region.
In the digital media officer role, you will be responsible for handling the company’s brand awareness. An important competency in this position is to coordinate with different teams to ensure that the brand is portrayed consistently and accurately across the organization’s platforms and products. Success will be demonstrated by implementing marketing strategies that increase the company’s profitability.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strategize digital media campaigns.
- Create digital content.
- Establish and maintain communication with our online users.
- Conduct market research.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and brands.
- Follow the latest digital media developments and trends.
- E-commerce and social media management.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC program or be able to provide an exemption letter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Canva and other editing software.
- Creative and innovative.
- Works well under pressure.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now