LECC is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation facility focused on the treatment and management of heart and vascular diseases, and trigger diseases, using both invasive and non-invasive procedures. Our skilled and experienced cardiologists, vascular and cardiothoracic surgeons, electrophysiologists, interventional cardiologists, ICU physicians, pulmonologists, and support staff are committed to the treatment and prevention of heart diseases.
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to manage our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals
- You will manage the digital PR drive in-house
- Platforms/products you will work with include google my business, social media platforms, LinkedIn, and Divi builder (training available).
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now