GlobalProfilers provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies in Africa. We recruit across wide range of sectors and professions in entire African region. Finding it takes specialized market knowledge combined with a genuine understanding of individual cultures & local requirements. Our team of experienced local and international recruitment professionals has deep understanding of different african markets and providing quality placements in multiple industries. We have a dedicated and growing team of skilled personnel to acquire talent for Locals but also, Expatriates & Repatriates. GlobalProfilers's primary activity is to serve clients with a combination of specialized skills perfected to match their talent need. Our aim is to support and participate in the growth and development of our clients in Africa. Our success relies on our commitment, tenacity and desire to get-it-right the first time.
The Brand Manager has the responsibility to develop and execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness. The person is expected to develop and execute brand strategies offline/traditional, digital, and paid social advertising programs for the business. He/she has the responsibility that the brand remains recognizable, up-to-date, and exciting to customers, promoting and changing the public perception of the brand(s).
SALARY: N8 million - N12 million Yearly Gross
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Carrying out market research to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast, and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and build the credibility of brands.
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, and research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Experiences/Knowledge/Skills: (What experience brings success to this role)
- Minimum of 5 years’ Brand experience.
- Brand awareness - a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Result Orientation
- Strong Bias for Action
- Team alignment
- Attention to detail
- Relationship management skills
- A strong focus on results
- A high degree of business acumen
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Product and Customer Knowledge
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now