Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate and Healthcare Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Working with local and international technical partners, our operational approach is to help our customers achieve business process efficiency, people productivity, environmental responsibilities, and better bottom line performance by blending our technical competence with the local capacities in the markets where we operate.
From Nigeria to Ghana, Cameroon to Senegal, South Africa to the UAE, and more than 10 other African countries; we combine the ease of technology, our knowledge of the local environments, and understanding of global best practices to deliver total real estate solutions that help you make real difference in the things that matter to you.
The Graphics Designer will be responsible for producing branded content for the different marketing and communication activities of our companies and products.
S/he will create and execute the various marketing content in line with our brand expression, and the marketing and communications needs of the organization.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Conceptualize designs based on requirements
- Create graphic content for various marketing materials.
- Implement approved brand identity plans.
- Produce content and manage the various digital footprints of the company newsletter, in a timely manner and with a wide reach.
- Manage both social media channels with the aim of enhancing the company's presence and increasing engagement
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients on a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communications, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Manage the design and uploading process for all project materials, based on best practices for using a content management system
- Use trend intelligence and knowledge of historical and current markets when designing and executing specific classifications
- First degree in any field from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a creative designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with the use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, etc.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now