We recognize the individuality of each corporate customer and therefore offer a wide range of top class tailor-made products and services at competitive rates, designed to meet the unique needs of corporate organizations in attaining strategic goals. Our team of skilled and dedicated staff with cognate experience in various industries are always on ground to provide advisory services in line with your corporate objectives.
Eligibility Criteria Application
You are a mom who meets the underlisted criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of 2:2 or upper credit
- A professional certificate and evidence of professional development courses
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience before your career break
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified persons with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
What's in for you?
At the very core of our business are our people. We are committed to investing in our people to ensure that they live their best lives and do their best work. No doubt, you will have everything you need to thrive, lead, and inspire, setting new benchmarks of achievement. You will:
- Participate in empowering opportunities that align with your expertise and interests.
- Connect with fellow mom professionals, share experiences and grow together. Talk about having a supportive community.
- Have a supportive and inclusive work culture where you feel empowered and your voice is heard.
- Access resources, and participate in workshops and mentoring programs to help you nurture and advance in your career.
- Enjoy flexibility at its best.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now