PWAN Stars is a property development and management company founded on the premise of reducing the housing gap in Nigeria, by providing its citizens with comfortable yet affordable residential and commercial real estate solutions. The company was birthed with the union of mind of several professionals within and outside the real estate industry.
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appear.
- Create and design various materials especially fliers for marketing.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Create guidelines for how Lagos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Arts, Design or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year proven experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphics fundamentals, print and the web.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe photoshop, Illustrator, and graphic design software.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now