Moniepoint Inc. is a leading financial technology company that provides a seamless platform for businesses to accept digital payments, access credit and access simple business management tools that enable them to grow with ease. We are the parent company of TeamApt Ltd and Moniepoint MFB and we support over 600,000 businesses to process $12 billion monthly through our digital payment acceptance channels.
- Design and Development:
- Design and develop PCBs using tools like Proteus/Eagle.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the integrity and efficiency of hardware designs.
- Support rapid prototyping initiatives.
- Design diagnostic tools for quick defect detection
- Debugging and Troubleshooting:
- Utilize oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other debugging tools to diagnose and rectify hardware issues.
- Collaborate with the lead engineer and team members to resolve complex hardware challenges.
- Maintain detailed documentation for all hardware designs, changes, and iterations.
- Assist in the creation of user manuals and technical guides.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including software engineering and product management, to ensure smooth integration and meet product objectives.
- Attend team meetings and provide updates on project progress and challenges.
- Provide continuous training for field repair engineers.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a related role.
- Experience with the Agency banking business would be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills. Must have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good Relationship skills and emotional intelligence skills
- Must be self-driven and be able to take initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proficient in English
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now