Bosak Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated in December 2009 with the business objective of providing financial service to micro clients who were excluded from the mainstream financial system. It commenced operations in June 2010 upon obtaining a Unit Microfinance Banking License from the Central Bank of Nigeria. It later obtained a State Microfinance Banking License in 2016. Bosak Microfinance Bank Limited's financial inclusion effort focuses on promoting savings culture, access to credit facilities for income-generation purposes, and reducing vulnerability to risk through microinsurance.
- Manage the operational performance of the Unit to ensure it aligns with the Bank’s mission and vision.
- Develop, implement and coordinate policies, processes and procedures.
- Establish and maintain a disaster recovery plan.
- Ensure security of data, backup systems and network.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields. Additional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Proven work experience with a minimum of 7 years IT experience
- Hands on experience with computer networks and network administration.
- Excellent organizational/ leadership skill
- Experience in implementation and evaluation of IT systems
- Understanding of computer systems (hardware and software) and networks.
- Knowledgeable in data centre management.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now