Allen Professional Services is an HR consulting firm
- The Head of Information Technology Department will oversee the development and implementation of systems and applications of the company.
- He will oversee the automation of the company's key processes and procedures in line with its policies.
- He will coordinate the development of new technologies, hardware and software to support business functions that will result in faster and more efficient service delivery to target internal or external customers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage portfolio of company’s IT hardware infrastructure and software applications.
- Manage all aspects of shared web hosting and messaging infrastructure.
- Manage the company’s website, hosting and web-based applications.
- Evaluate and deploy productivity tools, desktop solutions, operation systems and related infrastructure for entire organization.
- Manage IT and computer support requests and issues from other staff of the company.
- Manage software application portfolio selection and development projects including addressing the various needs, concerns, expectations of stakeholder groups in planning and executing projects, meeting project requirements, and creating project deliverables.
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or process improvement.
- Provide application administrative support across applications as needed.
- Partner with business managers, and IT vendors, to create system roadmaps and align business processes.
- Manage application maintenance outsourcing and software contract agreements.
- Implement and monitor standards around business applications management, service level agreements (SLA), quality assurance and compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an IT manager or in a related position.
- Strong knowledge of technical management and information analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of hardware and software systems.
- Data centre management and data governance skills.
- In-depth experience with computer network, network administration and installation.
- Knowledge of the best practices in the industry.
- Excellent communication, people and managerial skills.
- Good time management and multitasking skills.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now