The Board of Directors consists of the Chairman, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, three Executive Directors, one Non-Executive Director, Heads of Departments and the Company Secretary. At the helm of affairs of the management team is the MD/CEO, through whom information is disseminated down to other officers of the organization and vice versa. Board/Management Team
- Developing strategic marketing campaigns to help achieve business results
- Ensuring that plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning and are delivered effectively to targeted audiences
- Designing and delivering scalable marketing programs and campaigns that provide value added content that is suited to clients’ and prospects’ needs as well as interests
- Supporting integrated marketing and communications across a variety of channels and vehicles– internal, external, PR, digital, social, web, etc.
- Acting as a brand champion both internally and externally and ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions
- Collaborating across teams to develop key messages for campaigns, programs and content syndication including thought leadership, market reports, surveys, and client success stories.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with market developments and competitor strategies.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now