Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world's most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people's lives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead SCALE capacity strengthening support to project partners on the use of social media and communications facilities for development programming.
- Provide technical support to SCALE staff and partners for effective operation and use of physical and virtual technologies (i.e., media equipment, portable devices) for information sharing, learning, documentation, communication, and collaboration.
- Support SCALE Knowledge Management and Communications team to design and implement multimedia projects and supervise post-production editing and file delivery.
- In collaboration with the Knowledge Management team, support design and development of SCALE ICT materials such as newsletters and flyers.
- Maintain the SCALE website, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the SCALE CSO Atlas and MIS. The manager will ensure efficient operation, continuous improvement, and effective utilization of the platforms to support CSOs in their onboarding, networking, learning, and access to information.
- Curate content for the website and MIS.
- Coordinate design of e-learning resources by SCALE components for the MIS.
- Facilitate consultations with CSOs on the CSO Atlas and MIS for increased ownership by CSOs.
- Monitor activities on SCALE online platforms, user interactions, and troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Maintain functionality of ICT equipment for SCALE and ensure an adequate supply of functioning devices.
- Troubleshoot and address any issues to ensure optimal performance of databases, applications, and devices.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and other reports as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in social sciences, development studies or related fields with relevant ICT experience and certifications.
- Considerable work experience in ICT and media with development organizations.
- Proven ability for planning and carrying out ICT, media, and related trainings and capacity strengthening support.
- Proven organizational and administrative skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and prioritize effectively.
- Good team player and prepared to contribute to the overall success of SCALE goal and objectives.
- Strong in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated strategic ability, diplomacy, written and oral communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and strategic thinking; attention to detail; flexible and able to work efficiently with multiple tasks.
- Willingness to carry out extensive and frequent travels in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now