Malaria Consortium Nigeria is committed to tackling the large number of malaria cases and deaths in the country. Working in partnership with the Ministry of Health and other partners, we lead and support three major malaria control initiatives in the country: Support to the National Malaria Control Programme (SuNMaP); NetWorks and MAPS. Our areas of focus include: Technical support for malaria control Capacity building, harmonisation and training of health workers Heath systems strengthening Behaviour Change Communications and community outreach activities Operational research, policy and advocacy
- We are requires qualified ICT4D Training and Technology Administrators who will support the SMC campaign Digitization in the FCT.
- The ICT4D Training and Technology Administrators (TTAs) is needed to support the digitization of the SMC campaign processes in line with the expectations of the donor. The assignment will employ in-person and on-site strategy in its delivery.
Purpose/Scope of Assignment
- The ICT4D TTAs will train, build the capacity and provide technical support to Health Facility Workers (HFWs) and Community Drug Distributors (CDD) Teams on the use of technology for SMC implementation in Cycle 5.
- Additionally, the consultant will be responsible for monitoring and providing supportive supervision and oversight to them on SMC technology-related issues under the direct supervision of the ICT4D Cluster Supervisor, with technical oversight from the State Senior M&E Officer. The specific tasks and deliverables to be carried out by the ICT4D TTAs will include:
- Technical Support
- ICT4D Equipment Management
- ICT4D trainings conducted at HF and CDD levels (Training report and e-attendance)
- All available Bring-Your-Own Devices (BYODs) provisioned before commencement of drug administration (Server Sync log)
- End-of-Cycle Report
- Approved Activity timesheet
- Duly signed TTA clearance form
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Medical Sciences, and related disciplines.
- Previous experience in using digital data collection tools and mobile devices for health interventions, campaigns or any other related project.
- Previous experience managing technology use for health campaigns
- Possess good facilitation skills with monitoring and supervision verifiable experience.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Office packages (highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Knowledge of local language is essential
- Must possess a compatible mobile Android device and a functional laptop computer.
- Possess good facilitation skill, with monitoring and supervision verifiable experience.
- Pays attention to detail and follow instructions to achieve set goals and targets.
- Able to meet targets and deadlines while working under stressful conditions.
- Demonstrate self-control, safeguarding, data protection ethics and integrity.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in English Language
- Ability to speak the local language in state of residence would be an added advantage.
Timeline for activities/Total TA Days:
- Duration: - October- November 2023
- No of TA Days-: 12-days
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now