Bilateral Communications is a premium authority in integrated marketing that helps brands connect more effectively with their target markets; leveraging our experience in market research and the creative use of digital and traditional media platforms within the peculiar Nigerian business environment.. Our Creative Team have excelled in the innovative synergy of content and excitement that drive engagement and sales activations for our clients.
- We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of our influencer marketing strategies and campaigns.
- You will be required to grow and manage a robust network of creators, opinion leaders, Twitter audience and brand ambassadors.
- Working closely with account executives and the content team, you would proffer result-driven campaigns and services to clients leveraging influencers within our network.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify, engage and grow BiComms influencer network.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of all influencer campaigns from ideation to execution
- Set up and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the campaign’s success
- Serve as a liaison between our brand ambassadors/influencers and the marketing team.
- Work with the marketing and design team to promote our influencer network services to prospective clients.
- Research market data and trends to establish best practices related to influencer campaigns.
- Generate and present reports on campaign performance.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends on social media and in the influencer community to provide recommendations for future campaigns.
- Health Insurance Benefit
- Tax and Pension payment.
- Paid vacation time, sick leave, and other benefits in accordance with company policies.
- Opportunities for professional development and continued learning.
- Full-time position.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now