Ocean Marine Solutions Limited is a strategically positioned organization operating the marine industry to provide solutions to high-risks security concerns in Nigerian waters.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and manage servers
- Good working knowledge of networks
- Systems troubleshooting ability
- Upper support background
- Ensure To manage all ICT Infrastructure and operations on a daily basis in order to ensure the availability of systems to support the Company’s services delivery objectives.
- Implement, maintain and secure the designed network infrastructure.
- Manage the installation, maintenance and repairs of Boats AIS infrastructure
- To provide in house server, network support and where necessary to work with the outsourced IT Providers
- To assist in the provision of 1st and 2nd line technical support via telephone, e-mail and face to face interaction for desktops, laptops, printers and any other ICT equipment
- To be able to quickly and competently diagnose system faults and to resolve or externally escalate them when required
- To assist in the production and maintenance of documentation relating to the Company’s ICT system
- To assist in the administration of the Company’s communication systems including mobile phones, internet connection and telephone system
- Takes responsibility for the day-to-day operational effectiveness of the Company’s ICT security and compliance with responsibility for:
- Assuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Company’s information.
- Development of policies and procedures
- Security incident management and reporting
- Investigation of security breaches
- Investigation of unauthorised access and the initiation of risk control measures.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and Experience:
- Minimum of HND/Bsc in Electrical Electronics, Computer Science/Engineering or other applicable degree course
- Certifications such as CCNA, CISA, ITIL V4 will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ work experience.
- AIS support and administration
- LAN management
- System troubleshooting
- System maintenance
- Database management
- Microsoft windows 2003/2008 network infrastructure savvy
- AD and DNS savvy
- Knowledge of ICT regulations
- Attention to detail
- Report writing
- Crisis Management skills
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now