Opticom Finance Limited is a Non-Bank Financial Company operating since 1998. We are licensed and permitted by the Central Bank of Nigeria to offer a wide range of financial products and services. Don't Buy It, Lease It.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Communicate with staff and clients, either face-to-face or on the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems; diagnose and resolve hardware or software faults
- Replace hardware parts as required
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Provide support during the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles, and resolve log-in issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Minimum of BSc. or HND degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 2-4 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Graphic designs
- Technology savvy, and high level of proficiency in MS. Office (particularly MS. Excel)
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now