Moniepoint Inc. is a leading financial technology company that provides a seamless platform for businesses to accept digital payments, access credit and access simple business management tools that enable them to grow with ease. We are the parent company of TeamApt Ltd and Moniepoint MFB and we support over 600,000 businesses to process $12 billion monthly through our digital payment acceptance channels.
The IT Auditor implements, monitors and measures the adequacy of control systems in the company in compliance with regulations and internal control framework.The job holder is responsible for increasing operational efficiency by detecting and eliminating fraud and business risks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate compliance with company IT and information security policies, procedures and external regulations. Provide reasonable assurance to executive management on adequacy of security and controls to support business.
- Perform risk-based IT systems security & control reviews on organizations applications, database environments and network infrastructure.
- Recommend appropriate mitigating controls for identified security/control risks and follow-up with responsible teams to treat the risks.
- Review information security policies, internal control policies/procedures to ensure adequate coverage. Recommend improvements and updates to policies and procedures where required and work within organizational structures to implement.
- Promptly identify and report IT process or operational lapses, investigate IT incidents and detect operational/ fraud/ business losses.
- Participate in IT Projects and product development with the view to identifying risks and ensuring responsibility for incorporation of adequate controls.
- Ensure implementation of approved recommendations of external auditors, consultants, and security analysts.
- Review deployments to ascertain security, controls including validating compliance of development teams to organization’s software development policies & procedures
- Review IT operations controls, staffing, training requirements, conditions of service and adequate segregation of duties.
- Deliver on other assignments delegated by the supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Good first degree in sciences, engineering computer science, information technology. HND computer science, electrical electronics. Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial bank/financial institution/IT (Cyber Security) consulting firm with the last 2 years in Information systems security, control, and assurance related functions.
- Good Information Systems Security, control, and audit background.
- Database Administration skills is an advantage: Oracle DB, MSSQL DB etc. Proficiency in scripting is also an added advantage.
Professional Membership and Certification:
- Possession of at least two (2) of CISA, CISM, CRISC, ECSA, CEH, CISSP, CCSP, OCA, OCP, CDPSE, Security+ is required.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now