Established in 2008 with a clear vision "to be the preferred HR Business Partner”, our team has expertise in relevant areas which drives our approach to offer our clients value in developing their human resources and change management initiatives. At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection Our reason for focusing on these areas is because we believe that economies are driven primarily by small businesses. These are the engine rooms of thriving economies and we want our services to be the fuels that enable the engine to run at optimal capacity for the best possible performance. RS Hunter is managed by a team of professionals who have had several years of experiencehandling the Human Resource function in a variety of industries ranging from Banking, FMCG’s, Engineering, Maritime and Aviation within Nigeria and along the West African coast and would be a good resource to any organisation looking to start up or enhance their business from the people perspective in these areas.
- Responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the company’s computer systems, servers and other network-related infrastructure ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Manage company users’ accounts, SaaS tools, cloud apps, etc. Oversee and manage IT-related projects from inception to completion. Brief Description of Duties:
- Overseeing and maintaining all aspects of a company’s computer infrastructure.
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware
- Managing network servers and technology tools
- Set up Active directory and Email user account profiles and workstations
- Performance tuning and systems maintenance
- Troubleshooting internet-related issues and outages
- Ensuring security through access controls, endpoint security, backups and firewalls
- Run routine security patches to avoid zero-day bugs
- Train staff on new technologies
- Keep staff abreast with regular cybersecurity tips
- Maintain technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Ensure all IT policies and procedures of the company are enforced
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Routine computer system, network and server maintenance, backup, repair and restore.
- Providing support to staff and clients in-person or remotely to resolve issues
- Establishing good working relationships with clients and other professionals, e.g. software developers, vendors
- Managing company web-based apps, official website and platforms
- Other related tasks and duties as required
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Linux, MAC Os, Android, IOS
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline;
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, MCSA, MCSE) is an addition advantage
- Substantial work experience in similar role
- Experience in various operating systems and platforms – Windows, Linux, Mac Os, Android, IOS
- Experience in server management, VoIP, CCTV management.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Excellent knowledge of web-based content management systems and web design tools
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now