NOIPolls is the Number one for country specific polling services in West Africa. NOIPolls delivers forward-thinking research and relevant data on public opinion and consumer markets, enhancing the activities of decision makers across all the vibrant sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our goal is to provide timely and relevant information on public opinion on various social and economic issues thus give voice to ordinary citizens, while empowering decision makers in the private and public sectors for better performance and improved governance
- Responsible for troubleshooting computer issues and providing technical support to employees, clients and other system users.
- He/She will be required to install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems.
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required in a timely manner.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Preparation and presentation of monthly departmental report.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Maintain IT equipment asset log
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Educational Requirement / Key Technical Competencies
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science or any related course from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years experience in IT support or assistant roles.
- Experience with systems/network engineering.
- IT related certification will be a plus.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now