2AM Tech is a major provider of outsourced tech talent. We have engineeers currently deployed in more than 12 countries. We also provide innovative enterprise-strength tools for automating organisational processes. Our principal activities include business process automation, software design, research and development, artificial intelligence and big data.
- This is a full-time remote role for a Linux Administrator.
- The Linux Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day tasks related to Linux system administration including troubleshooting, technical support, patch management, and ensuring the systems are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Strong experience in Linux System Administration and System Administration
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Technical support skills
- Experience in patch management and ensuring system stability
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure and virtualization
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Perl
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Networking knowledge and experience is a plus
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now