Ambrose Alli University is a university in Nigeria established in 1981. It was established by the then governor of Bendel State, Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli.
- Design a better, and efficient network infrastructure for the University
- Work on enhancing the existing network systems.
- Plan analytical and creative solutions for network-related problems for the University.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of the network-oriented queries and their plausible solutions.
- Configure hardware and network equipment like routers, WAN accelerators, DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), switches, proxy servers, DNS (Domain Name System).
- Install firewall and security systems for safety from cyber-attacks, or a third party accessing confidential information, and to manage a secure communication and connection within different networks.
- Maintain a database of all the information of the network.
- And any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Director and the University Management
- Should have a basic Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the field of Computer Science or any other related field.
- A strong understanding of the hardware infrastructure, DNS (domain name system), routers, firewall systems, and cloud computing applications are required.
- Engineers should be able to think through problems and provide solutions to them.
- They need to learn quickly about advancing technology and product developments.
- They should be knowledgeable in network security, LAN, and WAN.
- Certifications in CCNA, HCIA, HCNA will be an added advantage.
Salary and Condition of Service
The salary and conditions of service are as applicable in other Nigeria Universities and as may be determined from time to time by Edo State Government through the Governing Council.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now