Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s first and leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally. Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners. Established in 2008, Wakanow was founded as Nigeria’s first online travel company to bridge the gap and inefficiencies in Nigeria’s online travel space. Though it launched in 2008, the site fully took off around the period of the last World Cup in South Africa, affording it much needed early kick-off momentum. It has since grown to become the 5th Fastest Growing Company in Nigeria. This was awarded to them at the Nigeria50 Awards organized by All World Network in partnership with the Tony Elumelu foundation.
The PPC/ Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of Wakanows digital marketing campaigns, which includes strategy, creation, and ongoing optimization of paid search, organic search, paid display, and re-targeting campaigns.
- Manage and execute day to day campaigns (Search, Display, Remarketing, etc.), maintaining budgets and recommending optimizations
- Understand metrics and KPIs of account and continually suggest optimizations to improve campaign performance
- Perform daily PPC related activities (e.g., keyword analysis and management, bidding strategies and quality score insurance, campaigns set up and ongoing optimization, A/B testing, and KPI analysis) to improve search visibility.
- Effectively manage campaign budget spend by implementing relevant bidding Strategies, Audience optimization, creative type suggestion, keeping track of budget pacing, and making sure ROAS in line with KPIs
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for new keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with quarterly goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and individual campaign tracking.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Keep pace with PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Work with the design team to develop and optimize campaign-specific creative and level up key creative rules by platform
- Develop strong working relationships with the Google Account Manager and other vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Experience using tools such as Google AdWords.
- Good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now