Waje Smart Solutions is an independent IT service provider offering a bouquet of managed IT services and software solutions. We are a technology driven company that has garnered extensive experience in providing the following information technology related services: Cloud aggregation & migration. Business intelligence & analytics. Business processes automation & outsourcing. Systems integration. Virtual CIO & Consultancy Services.
- Develop detailed project plans,ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Provide inputs to company strategic plan on all initiatives
- Ensuring that all projectsare deliveredon-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish and ensure credibility through strong relationships, value-add to operations and professionalism
- Adapt new technologies to local environment
- Strategic Partnerships with client leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of client group and client transformation initiatives focusing on customer centricity.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across client business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Stakeholder engagement in relation to actualizing business plans for the year and transforming same to executable technology solution
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3 - 5 years of project management and related experience with increasing responsibility.
- Must understand concepts of software engineering
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Relevant certification in Project Management Professional
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Scrum certified.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now