MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years. Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource - whenever required. MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them. We always have an 'exit strategy’ - ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach which has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
- The Sales & Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for sales of the company’s properties and manage and update the company’s website with up-to-date records of our properties and the pricing
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Handle organizing promotional events to boost sales
- Coordinate with the Design and Content team to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters) and Ensure that these materials are created and published within the approved timetable
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Manage our online presence and ensure that content are always posted on all our online platforms.
- Manage and update our website with up-to-date records of our properties and pricing.
- At least 1 sale a month across the company properties
- At least 1 sale a month across ALL 3rd Party sales and listing properties under the company
- Recommend incentives to aid in sales boost
- Ensure Monthly new leads and prospects and ensure a quick move to the consideration and conversion stage
- BSc in Marketing or a similar field or from any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as sales & Digital Marketing in Real Estate products and services.
- Extensive knowledge of the Nigeria Real Estate industry.
- Experience with MS Office Packages.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now