The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products' quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. The Group's activities encompass: Cement - Manufacturing / Importing Sugar - Manufacturing & Refining Salt - Refining Flour & Semolina - Milling Pasta - Manufacturing Noodles - Manufacturing Poly Products - Manufacturing Logistics - Port Management and Haulage Real Estate Dangote Foundation Since inception, the Group has experienced phenomenal growth on account of quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and efficiency of its human capital. Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past. The Group's core business focus is to provide local, value added products and services that meet the 'basic needs' of the populace. Through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa, the Group is focused on building local manufacturing capacity to generate employment and provide goods for the people.
Dangote Cement Plc is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience in the Finance module. The resource(s) would join our team of professionals to support the daily SAP operations of the business and SAP implementation projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Functional support for SAP FI modules.
- Manage multiple simultaneous SAP projects and Tasks from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate resources and activities to meet business requirements and project completion dates.
- Work with end-users to provide system support to the business while sharing knowledge and understanding.
- Gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications.
- Perform functional testing, creating documentation, and conducting end-user training in conjunction with other members of the SAP Core team.
- Work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge the gap between design, content, and technology.
- Provides analysis for and directs activities of SAP FI resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Manage end-to-end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications.
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other supporting application systems.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters.
- Assist in the mapping of master and transaction.
- Determining reporting requirements Standard / Customized SAP Reports, Determine, evaluate and build customization requirements – WRICEF (with proper FS)
- Design, develop and manage Roles and Authorizations
Education and Work Experience
- HND or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 3 - 6 years of experience with relevant SAP working as a consultant or SAP FI Support Analyst.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end implementation and hands-on experience in SAP FI support.
- Experience in New G/L, AR, AP, Asset, Financial Closing, IFRS, Taxation, Integration with Payroll, Statutory reporting, Financial Planning and analysis and Consolidation, would be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in S4 HANA would be an added advantage with a clear understanding in the areas such as FSCM, Re-FX, and delta changes from SAP.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now