Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities. GVA Partners is also a leading name within the recruitment industry. We have built our reputation on over the years by understanding the markets, businesses and individuals within the markets we work with and this has enabled us to deliver seamless and comprehensive recruitment solutions Our Value Proposition GVA’s unique value proposition is our familiarity with both global and local business environment and depth of expertise of our consultants. Our consultants have deep industry experience and have worked in various roles as project managers, solutions architect, business analysts, product developers, strategy consultants and have over the years assisted global clients in delivering market changing solutions. We typically resource all engagements with personnel that have gained direct and related experience from similar assignments. Our approach takes an industry focus by working with business owners to solve their toughest challenges through applied innovation backed by skilled resources, deep strategic alliances and full spectrum delivery across strategy, implementation management and operations. GVA has always been known for foresight, resilience and impact. We are known for our deep industry and functional expertise and we employ a practical approach to build capabilities and deliver real impacts. Our clients expect exceptional results and we succeed by being integral to their success.
- As a scrum master, you will be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work.
- You will coordinate and coach our software development team, helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- You will guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
- What do you need to be considered for this role?
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban , Lean Thinking, Lean Startup , eXtreme Programming, SAFe , LeSS, etc.
- 5+years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role in a development team
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Demonstrated experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now