HRBP Limited, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement. We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver customized HR Consultancy service for all sizes of organizations.
Job Purpose & Dimensions of Role
- You'll be building payment and digital products with a focus on the Backend while being part of a team of awesome Software Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, Product Managers and Designers who’ll optimize relevance and innovate on new discovery experiences.
- Build software products leveraging the latest and innovative technologies
- Work closely with product managers and data analysts and other software engineers to build new products and improve the overall existing product
- Complete product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Perform system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provide technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provide both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Adhere to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assist in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture and technical architectures.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent academic achievement.
- Experience in building financial services solutions
- Minimum of five (5) years building software products with key experience in building payment systems
- Minimum of seven (3) years of experience working through the requirement, design, development, QA & UAT testing, implementing and delivering in release cycles, and to customers.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of programming languages: .NET
- Experience building Microservice based services
- Knowledge of core software applications, including Oracle JDE/Fusion, marketing tools,
- Knowledge of event streaming/ event distribution services
- Knowledge of message queue [MQ], cloud-based messaging
- Understanding of cloud systems- AWS/Azure
- Experience working with Docker and Container orchestration.
- Knowledge of vert X
- Ability to receive and relay detailed information through verbal and written communication.
- Ability to perform under stress and adopt effective courses of action.
- Effectively interact with others in an interactive office.
- Knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Experience working in an agile team is a must.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now