RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Feeling well is at the heart of RB's rapidly growing consumer health business. Making a difference to the lives of consumers means we continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game. In fact, we are changing the game in consumer health. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap. We’re just as demanding of our social and environmental impact too. We’ve cut our carbon footprint by 20% in just 5 years and set new 2020 targets; cutting water use by a 1/3, carbon by a 1/3 again, and for a 1/3 of sales to come from more sustainable products. As one of Save the Children’s largest FMCG partners, we are now committed to helping them stop diarrhoea being one of the biggest killers of children under five. Join us on Facebook - facebook.com/discoverRB Follow us on Twitter - @discoverRB Specialities: FMCG, Health, Consumer Goods, Branding, Marketing, CPG
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Take an ambitious country commercial strategy and put it into action
- Work with everyone from supply and sales to area and finance
- Develop and execute commercial plans
- Supporting promotional strategies
- Come up with your own business development initiatives
- Deliver the kind of growth we need to stay at the top of the pile.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re a natural marketer. You:
- Have experience in marketing models that reach beyond the traditional
- Have experience in managing OTC, Health Crae products
- Have 8 - 10 years' experience in strong brands, consumer marketing, multinational Health Care management
- Have worked in an FMCG setting before
- Are a proven strategic thinker, with a background in brand planning and activation
- Are analytical in your approach
- Have the leadership and communication skills needed to get others behind your projects.
You’ll love it because…
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now