Pulse.ng is Nigeria's popular news platform online highlighting the entertainment, style, and news that are part of and the West African DNA. There are many voices out there covering news, music, movies, and entertainment in general. Pulse Nigeria is there to make those voices louder and connect with a global audience.
- To develop new business opportunities to sell our digital product portfolio and services.
- Create customized and innovative solutions to meet client’s specific goals and expectations, and also define strategies to expand company revenue.
- Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to approach and pitch our solutions and capabilities.
- Contribute to team effort by establishing high-level contacts and ensuring that the defined sales process is followed.
- Close deals and work towards set targets, ultimately positively impacting the revenues of the company.
- Manage client relationships and provide customers with excellent service and support.
- Work with the project execution teams to ensure customer goals are achieved.
- Continuously engage customers and client-side decision-makers to maintain close relationships in order to identify upsell, resell, and new business opportunities.
- Develop strategies and processes for internal use to further strengthen our market presence and market share.
- Manage fluid communication and processes across teams with a focus on the Account Management department.
- Contribute to team learning sessions and knowledge sharing on an ongoing basis in the Nigerian team and also pan-Africa
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, industry issues, and solutions, be aware of competitive activity in the market and with clients, and help to ensure Pulse is always innovating with great client solutions.
- Degree in Communications or Marketing and related fields
- Portfolio of previous marketing projects
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing software, such as HubSpot and Pardot
- Detailed understanding of social media networks and media marketing methods
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in sales or business development - Digital / Creative / Media / Marketing / Advertising industries preferred.
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities.
- Excellent networking skills and a demonstrated ability in key client/partner relationship management
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Zoho CRM is desirable.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now