The Simba Group is a conglomerate, operating in Nigeria’s key industry verticals including Communications, Agriculture, Software, Transportation, Power and Alternative Energy. We have over 20 years of experience in Nigeria, and in that time have developed loyal and strong distribution channels, across our range of products, as well as a deep understating of the socio-demographic environment which has contributed to our success as a marketing organization. We understand that purchasing our products often represents a large-scale investment on the part of our customers and even our corporate clients. Offering them high quality products and services that meet their expectations requires us to have a deep understating of their needs and a commitment to excellence throughout the organization. Distribution and Reach have always been core to our selling strategy, and today represent our key strengths as a customer-centric organization. Operating from eight branches in Nigeria, our products can be found in every corner of the country and are augmented by the same level of service regardless of how far they are from the Head Office.
- We are looking for a highly-creative Social Media and Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology and will be responsible for enhancing our brand and building strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy.
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content creation and scheduling.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer or Hootsuite.
- Attend educational conferences and stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams to develop synergies.
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Assist with organizing promotional events and campaigns, and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalence in any field.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Experience in a similar role would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now