Legit.ng (former NAIJ.com) is a modern Nigerian digital media platform. In today's world, there are tons of informational clutter. But we are here to select and emphasise the vital information that is interesting, entertaining and useful.
WHAT TO DO:
- Create engaging, high-quality content that resonates with Legit.ng’s target audience. Ensure content is relevant and timely.
- Manage Legit.ng's presence on major social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Monitor and analyze social media performance using relevant tools and platforms. Generate reports and insights to make data-driven decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices in the global and Nigerian digital media landscape.
- Collaborate with the editorial team to ensure social media content is aligned with the overall content strategy. Coordinate work of a community manager. Work with a designer and Reels maker to create visually appealing content.
- Proven 2 year experience as a Social Media Manager
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience in using social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques
- Strong writing skills
- Impeccable literacy
- Superb time management skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate engaging content ideas.
- A passion for digital media and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Google policies will be a plus
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now