Software Business Solutions Consulting (SBSC) is a boutique, minority-owned and managed, consulting firm, working with global clients to uncover opportunities and solve problems. We are experts in the areas of: Application Development, Application Support, Business Strategy, Program & Project Management, Business Intelligence, Mobile Application, and Help Desk/Customer Service. We use this expertise and our experience in various industries, such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Travel, Transportation, Logistics, and Insurance, to provide results that businesses need. Clients hire us for our experience and our refreshing lack of layers and bureaucracy. The folks you meet up front are the same skilled experts who will serve throughout the project and the duration of our relationship, which we hope will last a good long time. Minority-owned and remarkably qualified, we look forward to doing our best work with you.
A Solution Architect, or IT Solution Architect, is responsible for using their knowledge of computer systems to help their employer solve business problems. Their duties include working closely with IT professionals to develop and integrate computer systems, reviewing existing systems to identify areas for improvement, and monitoring the outcome of new or upgraded systems on business operations.
- Conducting an evaluation of the computer system architecture with an emphasis on the design
- Analyzing the system throughout the enterprise system
- Creating and maintaining or enhancing procedures, processes, and designs for a computer system
- Ensuring that the application architecture team can deliver system solutions for computer architecture.
- Identifying, testing, and managing risk: They must identify and evaluate the risk to eliminate or mitigate risk in a computer system or network.
- Knowledge of software development process and technical skills: Solution Architects must know the technical aspects of projects to identify risks, propose immediate solutions and provide guidance for the computer system solutions.
- Communication skills: To communicate with all stakeholders such as software engineers, management, clients, and vendors, they must convey technical language to other stakeholders often in non-technical terms.
- Project management skills: To manage and train staff for software projects and computer architecture projects in a team environment.
- Organizational and time management skills: To keep projects on schedule and within budget.
- Broad knowledge: Of computer software, hardware, and computer languages.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now