Meristem Securities Limited (MSL). MSL is a member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), and is licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Nigeria. Our professional advisory services are always based on carefully considered research and delivered with objective integrity from a crop of professionals that remain the best hands within the financial services industry.
- The Strategic Brand Manager is responsible for managing the Meristem brand as required.
- Plan, Deliver, Execute and Manage brand strategic campaigns (internal and external);
- Conduct Market Research and Competitors Analysis;
- Stakeholder Mapping strategy;
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to marketing strategies ;
- Optimizing budget spending;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Engage creative vendors for the development of creatives to motivate the target audience to take action.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for our products;
- Email marketing;
- Reports writing
- Any other assignment as may be assigned by your supervisor
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- BSc. degree in any social science dizcipline or related field
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- 3 - 6 years of cognate experience in Brand Management and or related role preferably from an in a financial institution.
- Advertising agency experience is an added advantage.
- Professional certificate in relevant field is an added advantage.
- Experienced in a customer-driven environment and working with targets
- Experience with stakeholder and client management
- Experience with planning, delivering and executing marketing campaigns, measurements, and creative strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
- Must be able to think creatively
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now