Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing and Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting and Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training and Procurement Services. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited. Today’s major engineering and construction projects are increasingly more complex and demanding with sourcing materials from numerous locations around the world and from an increasing number of manufacturers. By having the right professional resource as contact and on the ground at the right time Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited provides a one stop solution to supports our clients to ensure quality requirements and on-time delivery are met. Amaiden Energy was awarded the NIS ISO 9001:2008 by the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) in September 2014, our commitment to continuous improvement of our quality management system, consistent monitoring, evaluation of processes, products and service guarantees the provision of our various services in line with global best practices to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
Develop subsea hardware selection justification documents, product specifications, and other project-specific documents and drawings, including tree and manifold P&IDs. Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by contractors and subcontractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements. Facilitates effective execution of disciplined engineering and design routines that align with the project's goals, objectives, and procedures. Assures accurate and timely communication among the project team and other company functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep the lead engineer or engineering manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns.
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at the contractor's and subcontractor's locations.
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design.
- Support internal engineering general interest or global practice initiatives as requested by the supervisor.
- Participate in pre-commissioning, system integration testing, installation, and commissioning activities of subsea hardware equipment. Participate in troubleshooting equipment problems with vendors, installation contractors, and other client operating affiliates.
- Promote safety in all project aspects of vendor manufacturing assembly, testing, installation, and operations.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical, Civil, or Chemical Engineering
- Working knowledge of subsea hardware equipment, including horizontal and vertical trees, jumpers, manifolds, connection systems, and valves, as well as qualification, testing, and installation methods.
- Be familiar with and have experience applying API 6A and 17D, and other relevant API, ISO, and ASME subsea hardware and piping standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now