Decagon is an Elite Software Development Training Institute that runs a 6-month intense software and leadership training, focused on transforming Nigerian youths to world-class software developers and leaders in the tech industry even if they cannot pay. We recruit high-potential individuals, convert them to world-class software engineers and place them with global companies looking to scale their dev capacity. Since 2018, we have screened 73,000 applicants and accepted only 0.5% of them who prove to be smart, self-driven and excited about improving the world with technology.
As a Tech Career Advisor at Decagon, you will be responsible for:
- Providing personalized career guidance to our software engineers, helping them define and achieve their career goals.
- Conducting one-on-one coaching sessions, workshops, and seminars to empower our engineers with essential soft skills and career strategies for job placement.
- Empowering them to stay dedicated to continuous learning and skill improvement.
- Bachelor's degree/Master's Degree
- 4 to 6 years of experience in career coaching, talent development, or related fields
- Strong understanding of the software engineering industry and job market trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with learning and development strategies
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now