Busha is one of Africa’s leading digital asset platforms. We are on a mission to onboard millions of Africans into the crypto economy, and we are building software and services that will enable our users to experience the blockchain-enabled future of finance. Our customers are at the center of everything we do, and we are obsessed with creating a pleasant experience throughout their entire crypto journey.
- We are looking for an experienced Technical/BE Product Manager with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to use our products intuitively.
- You will work with other cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Your duties may also include training new employees and maintaining open communication with other departments during the design process.
- Product Strategy and Roadmap: Collaborate closely with our C-Suite to develop a compelling product strategy and define product roadmaps that fit the market and customer needs (why, when and what gets built), catering to diverse business needs and industry trends.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Compliance and Customer Success teams to create a cohesive product vision. Collaborate effectively to ensure the successful execution of product initiatives, positioning our company as a leading player in the Fintech industry.
- Innovation and Market Research: Stay ahead of industry trends, emerging technologies, competitor offerings, and regulatory changes. Conduct thorough market research to identify opportunities for new products and features that meet the evolving demands of our customers. Build and maintain competitive product features benchmark for gap analysis.
- Customer-Centric Approach: Put our customers at the centre of product decision-making. Utilize customer feedback, research data, and analytics to continuously improve our product UX, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Product Development and Lifecycle Management: Define clear product requirements and user stories. Validate the commercial and technical feasibility of new opportunities and work closely with engineering teams throughout the product development lifecycle, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality solutions. Support marketing for the successful launch of new product releases.
- Compliance and Security: Work with compliance teams to ensure that all products comply with brand regulations and adhere to the highest security and risk management standards, safeguarding our customers' financial transactions.
- Business Growth: Identify opportunities to expand our products, drive revenue growth, and enhance our value proposition for customers through strategic partnerships and market expansion. Drive product and feature usage and adoption in the market (existing and new customers)
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Utilize data and metrics to make informed product decisions, measure product performance, and optimize product offerings.
- Product Craft: Become the product expert with the deepest knowledge of the product features, use cases, and benefits. Standardise product process.
The ideal candidate must-have:
- 5-7+ years of working experience in product roles in the fintech or payments industry.
- Strong background in software engineering as well as prior experience in managing a product throughout its lifecycle with a proven track record of launching successful new products.
- You have experience in a B2B/B2C SaaS start-up or scale-up.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You can formulate a vision and are able to develop, adapt, and execute short and medium-term strategy for your product domain.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/project portfolio in an iterative process and you are able to create, manage, motivate, and hold accountable cross-functional teams required to develop and launch the products.
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects, and have the ability to manage priorities to get projects done on time.
- You have solid interpersonal skills to communicate complex ideas and interact with both internal and external stakeholders from varying teams.
- Demonstrated track record of putting yourself in the customer’s shoes to understand their needs and how they interact with products.
- Knowledge of best practices for product management tools such as Linear, Notion, Github, Clarity, etc.
Nice to haves:
- A demonstrated passion for the Busha mission
- Experience working in & familiarity / experience with crypto / payment integrations is a plus.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now