Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. By delivering unrivaled levels of business and IT support, we make sure nothing gets in the way of our clients leaving their mark on the world. Our experience and expertise enable companies to focus on their core objectives, expand their service offering and exceed their customer expectations.
- The Microsoft Dynamics ERP team provides support for top-of-the-line business applications from Microsoft, their partners, and their customers around the globe, including Dynamics 365 Operations, Dynamics 365 Business Central (ERP) etc., a next-generation software integration/automation.
- First-level Support Engineers work directly with customers on cases, maintaining communication via phone, email, and remote support screensharing.
- To resolve issues quickly, you will collaborate with peers, technical leads, high-level Microsoft engineering teams, and other product teams.
This role will:
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues in Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Research questions using available information resources and advise customers on appropriate action
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- To use professional business language when communicating verbally or in written with the customers.
- Comply with and execute appropriately all specific tasks related to the position or ad hoc tasks
Dynamics ERP is a good fit for you if possess the followings:
Main Skills/Competencies Requirement
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Time Management and multitasking
- Superior researching, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills (customer centric)
- Adaptability to work independently and as part of a team, bringing in experts when needed
- Passion for technology
- Self-learner, striving for continuous development
- Technical / Analytical thinking
- Basic computer usage skills
- Ability to work in dynamic environment and adapt to changes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- SQL Server
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now