Emergency Response Africa (ERA) is a health tech start up on a mission to provide medical care to emergency victims in Africa. Many African countries do not have access to an emergency system like 9-1-1, resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths annually. We are determined to change that. ERA trains first responders and equip them with intelligent dispatch and communications technology and low-cost medical transportation to create a sustainable and scalable emergency medical system in Nigeria.
- As a Tech Trainer, your role will be to equip Emergency Response Africa’s First Responders, ambulance, and hospital partners with the skills, knowledge, and know-how they need to use our technology to exceptional emergency medical services.
- The Technology Training and Support Specialist plays a critical role in ensuring the effective use of technology within our organization.
- This role is responsible for designing and delivering training programs to help partners and project team understand and utilize our software applications, systems, and tools. Additionally, the specialist will provide ongoing technical support and troubleshooting assistance to end-users.
- Create training materials, including user guides, tutorials, and multimedia presentations.
- Conduct in-person and virtual training sessions for Project team, Hospital Partners, Ambulance Drivers and selected stakeholders.
- Customize training sessions to cater to different skill levels and learning styles.
- Monitor and evaluate trainee performance and adjust training methods as needed.
- Provide timely and effective technical support to end-users via various channels (e.g., email, phone, chat).
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, escalating complex problems to the appropriate tech team members.
- Document support interactions and resolutions for knowledge sharing.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of software applications, systems, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge base for self-service resources.
- Implement hands-on technical training and onboarding programs for first responder network, ambulance and hospital partners
- Provide ongoing learning opportunities and support using various mediums (e.g., live sessions, online learning).
- Partner with Clinical Lead to track KPIs to measure training effectiveness.
- Scheduling, coordinating and delivering hands-on training sessions with appropriate trainers and trainees, and constantly improving our program and resources
- Maintaining accurate and detailed training records, and ensuring training associated with the responsibilities of each position are up to date
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now