ipNX Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology services here in Nigeria. Leveraging more than a decade of experience, the company was formed by the divestment of the telecommunications services division of Telnet Nigeria Limited and has been in operation for many years. ipNX currently provides a range of communications and IT services to Corporate organizations within Nigeria on its IP (Internet Protocol) based communications network using both radio and satellite communications technologies. As part of its growth strategy, ipNX seeks to also extend its services to small and medium sized businesses and residential customers. In the long term, ipNX has determined that it needs also to have a strategic presence in the wire line market to ensure that we will be able to provide future services, which require high bandwidth in the last mile.
- Identifies the root cause of customer issues and advises on the best course of action to resolve them.
- Identifies the resources needed to solve the issue and estimates the effort required.
- Collaborates with other internal functions to ensure the availability of resources required to resolve the issue, keeping the customer informed of intervention efforts and relevant timelines.
- Implements technical solutions at customer sites while ensuring quality work and customer satisfaction.
- Implements technical solutions at Point of Presence (POP) sites in compliance with approved policies, procedures, and work standards.
- Implements proactive maintenance and sets up system monitoring to reduce equipment failure and incident response time.
- Maintains engineering equipment.
- Diagnoses network and device problems and implements technical or procedural solutions.
- Performs Quality Control on structured cabling and related projects on all sites and other ipNX facilities.
- Performs inventory of equipment and consumables required on all sites, ensuring availability and repair/return of the same.
- Maintains accurate records of the condition of systems and equipment in all buildings and inspections.
- Prepares regular reports on all POPs' conditions, inspections, and work orders as necessary.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a Technical discipline.
- 3 years of relevant experience in the IT/Telecommunications field.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now