Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing and Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting and Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training and Procurement Services. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited. Today’s major engineering and construction projects are increasingly more complex and demanding with sourcing materials from numerous locations around the world and from an increasing number of manufacturers. By having the right professional resource as contact and on the ground at the right time Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited provides a one stop solution to supports our clients to ensure quality requirements and on-time delivery are met. Amaiden Energy was awarded the NIS ISO 9001:2008 by the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) in September 2014, our commitment to continuous improvement of our quality management system, consistent monitoring, evaluation of processes, products and service guarantees the provision of our various services in line with global best practices to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Study and drive improvements where possible of existing policies, procedures and processes.
- Monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with SLAs. Ensure compliance to Quality Assurance Plan.
- Ensure Service Quality Meeting with service providers are carried out based on approved schedule in conjunction with the technical responsible and C&P duet.
- Analyse the telecommunication market, monitor evolution of new solutions and propose improvement practices. Develop Obsolescence schedule. Provide technical support regarding design and upgrade of existing infrastructure
- Follow up of Telecom project methodology and quality compliance.
- Liaise with the relevant Government Regulatory/Licensing authorities for the necessary licenses and permits for the good and efficient operation of company’s Telecom infrastructure/services (MOC, NCC, NCAA etc.)
- Ensure adherence to planned preventive maintenance schedule, backup, curative interventions or recovery procedure
- Ensure regular update of relevant records, diagrams, database, KPI resource, CMDB Inventory and Telephone directory with respect of Telecoms Operations
- Establish, Document, and maintain general and technical specifications, operating standards for projects and systems
- Ensure the optimal stocking of equipment spares and consumables.
- Provide regular feedback and follow up of critical/important issues with external service providers.
- Develop models of information or communications means in conjunction with PSMC
- Provide regular update and follow-up resolution on systems, network faults and incidents that can hamper system performance.
- Recommend cost effective options. Review accordingly with relevant teams and validate with Budget owner.
- Maintain and Update approved equipment service purchase delivery schedule through the C&P department
- Recommend and implement approved proposals for materials and service frame agreements
- Contribute to the development of scope of work and participate in the evaluation process
- Prepare the yearly Telecom budget and IST needs forecast by consulting with the other Team members
- Ensure consistency of solutions with standards and Total Headquarter practices in the affiliate
- Ensure that project activities, operational activities, interface meetings, workshops and any other development are well documented. Participate in the Partners review meetings.
- Ensure good quality control of Telecoms processes and services through implementation of procedures and policies. Ensure effective data management of Telecoms Operational and Projects documents in line with company rules and policies.
- Ensure easy access, availability and accuracy of Telecoms Data while also ensuring the security and integrity of data information on the network against external threats and unauthorized access.
- Monitors Telecoms performance and compliance to the group standard through regular updates of KPIs and Service Level Agreements.
- B.Eng or MSc degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronic / Computer) or Computer Science. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Telecoms systems management preferable in Oil and Gas environment.
- 2. Good documentation and Sound analytical skills, very good ability to prioritize tasks, ability to work under pressure, Good interpersonal, good team player, good communications skills.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now