Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing and Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting and Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training and Procurement Services. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited. Today’s major engineering and construction projects are increasingly more complex and demanding with sourcing materials from numerous locations around the world and from an increasing number of manufacturers. By having the right professional resource as contact and on the ground at the right time Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited provides a one stop solution to supports our clients to ensure quality requirements and on-time delivery are met. Amaiden Energy was awarded the NIS ISO 9001:2008 by the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) in September 2014, our commitment to continuous improvement of our quality management system, consistent monitoring, evaluation of processes, products and service guarantees the provision of our various services in line with global best practices to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Carry out technical engineering studies for the design, installation, and standardization of Telecom systems, mast, earthing, etc. in line with specifications and GS TEL installation rules.
- Operation and maintenance of the following field systems and equipment: PA/GA, CCTV, GMDSS, Access control, Radar with AIS, UHF/VHF Radios, Satellite TV, Line of site/Non-line of site microwave links: WiMAX, 4G/LTE, Radar Beacon (RACON), Non-Directional Beacon (NBD), Video conference, Infrastructure monitoring systems
- Prepares technical specifications and scope of work to approved standards for various Telecoms projects (O&G, evolution/revamp), evaluates technical bids prepares evaluation reports, and supervises the project deployment.
- Prepare specifications for telecommunications service contracts and required equipment/services needed to perform the Annual Maintenance Contract for Telecoms critical equipment to maintain high availability and reliability. Carry out routine telecommunication assessment visits and propose improvements.
- Supervise offshore Telecom specialists and assist in carrying out maintenance activities on Telecom systems.
- Prepare technical reports, assist in the development of the 5-year work program, evaluate equipment obsolescence and propose replacement plans, and update engineering and technical documents and manuals.
- Preparation of technical dossier (Scope of work) to request for quotation from contractors regarding telecommunication projects, and specific operations on systems.
- Minimum University degree B.Sc. (Second Class lower) or HND (Distinction) degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in telecommunication or network engineering, operation, and maintenance.
- Good reporting, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Knowledge and use of computer drawing and office applications
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now