Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients. We provide a one-stop solutions shop to challenges experienced by our clients including the following: Structuring of partnerships and relationships between local companies and foreign/technical partners Assistance with permits, business development and understanding of contracting terms and and conditions, as well as sourcing for human resource personnel providing training/capacity development required to operate within best business practice, even in tough business environments.
- Carry out technical engineering studies for the design, installation and standardization of Telecom systems, mast, earthing, etc. in line with specifications and GS TEL installation rules.
- Operation and maintenance of the following field systems and equipment: PA/GA, CCTV, GMDSS, Access control, Radar with AIS, UHF/VHF Radios, Satellite TV, Line of site/Non-line of site microwave links: WiMAX, 4G/LTE, Radar Beacon (RACON), Non-Directional Beacon (NBD), Video conference, Infrastructure monitoring systems
- Prepares technical specifications and scope of work to approved standards for various Telecoms projects (O&G, evolution/revamp), evaluate technical bids and prepares evaluation reports and supervise the project deployment.
- Prepare specifications for telecommunications service contracts and required equipment/services needed to perform the Annual Maintenance Contract for Telecoms critical equipment to maintain high availability and reliability. Carry out routine telecommunication assessment visit and propose improvements
- Supervise offshore Telecom specialists and assist in carrying out of maintenance activities on Telecom systems
- Prepare technical reports, assisting in development of the 5-year work program, evaluating equipment obsolescence and propose replacement plan, update engineering and technical documents and manuals.
- Preparation of technical dossier (Scope of work) to request for quotation from contractors regarding telecommunication projects, and specific operations on systems.
- Propose Improvement of the quality of service provided by the Telecommunication Contractors for systems maintenance. Participate in supervision of third-party contractor on site to ensure compliance to installation rules
- Recommend and implement appropriate solutions for operational problems/anomalies of Telecommunication Equipment/Systems at Field.
- Actively participate in FAT, Commissioning activities for all Telecoms equipment and systems, and prepares punch lists and follow-up the progress of the punch list.
- Participates in various commercial activities as required, coordinates the inspection of materials, evaluates technical offers, prepares Service Orders, answers technical queries from suppliers.
- University degree B.Sc. or HND degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering
Good reporting, interpersonal and communication skills Knowledge and use of computer drawing and office applications.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now