Kuda is a full-service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly, and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world's smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos, and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading 'Neobank' for Africans. To help us grow into a company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
This role has the responsibility for developing, implementing, monitoring, and reviewing the effectiveness of Kuda’s information security, technological control, and I.T governance systems with a view to safeguarding the assets of the Company. The role has basic responsibilities to support the Head, Internal Audit to provide assurance to the Board on the efficiency of I.T controls and cybersecurity risk resilience while providing insights on emerging trends in the technological space.
- Regular risk assessment of IT infrastructures which include risk analysis & threats assessment, Enterprise security management process, computer and communication security and physical access control among others
- Assess the adequacy of system configuration and change management process, Back-up and Disaster recovery, software development processes, logical access controls
- Designs audit programmes to execute approved audit plan
- Evaluate the adequacy and operating effectiveness of system controls in the organisation
- Conduct operational/ compliance/ financial audits and forensic investigations as assigned
- Monitor’s the Bank’s computer network for possible mismanagement, fraud, and inefficiency
- Ensures that IT audit practices comply with the Bank’s Policies, Procedures, and government regulations
- Monitor developments in the information system and technology space with a view to proactively identify potential risk and recommend mitigants
- Keep abreast of the updates in the global technology world to early identify emerging risks and opportunities that can be domesticated in the Company
- Participate in UATs and change management meetings
- User access management and administration on core application and other applications of the Bank
- Provide timely input into the quarterly Board Audit Committee report
- Institute and execute analytical test for revenue assurance to ensure zero% income leakages
- Track resolution of all audit / control recommendations and ensure compliance within agreed timeline.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Head, Internal Audit
- B.Sc. degree in any field
- IT Certification (e.g. CISA/CISM/CRISC/CICSO)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience performing IT Audit/Control functions
- Proficient in using computer software (e.g., ACL, SQL, Excel) and application systems
- Advanced knowledge of auditing processes/procedures
- Ability to share and impart knowledge
- Ability to offer technical guidance on applications controls in non-IT audits
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables.
- Ability to evaluate business processes and IT technology, identify risks and evaluate controls.
- Advanced investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into viable and accepted solutions.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department projects.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and time management skills
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now