Bilateral Communications is a premium authority in integrated marketing that helps brands connect more effectively with their target markets; leveraging our experience in market research and the creative use of digital and traditional media platforms within the peculiar Nigerian business environment.. Our Creative Team have excelled in the innovative synergy of content and excitement that drive engagement and sales activations for our clients.
We are currently seeking a talented Content Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing the overall content strategy for our expanding clientele.
As the ideal candidate, you should possess the ability to create customized, result-driven content strategies aligned with the specific objectives of our clients. A strong understanding of analytics is crucial, as you will be expected to measure the performance and effectiveness of all campaigns.
You will take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation. Collaboration across various departments will be essential to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan that effectively aligns with our clients' business objectives.
- Produce a myriad of communications including, but not limited to press releases, newsletters, features, comments, case studies, articles, video scripts, news updates etc.
- Work closely with account executives, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communication and content strategies that align with the business objectives of our clients.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans; provide regular updates to clients, and determine metrics for ensuring effectiveness of marketing content.
- Supervise social media postings and management of social media accounts.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Update web content, working with digital marketing, communication, and creative.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics. Analyze web traffic metrics
- Work with account executives to develop content strategies and materials to support internal customer acquisition cycles.
- Copy edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice; provide education and guidance to ensure high quality writing for produced content.
You’ll be a good fit for this position if you have;
- Excellent written skills for online and print.
- Content delivery skills – you determine the best distribution channel to deliver content to your audience.
- Strategy skills - You should have experience in handling and strategizing marketing campaigns.
- Result-oriented skills – you must be able to plan how your content can achieve business results.
- Multitasking and organizational skills – you will have to handle several types of projects and people regularly.
- Editorial competency – you will conduct thorough audits to determine what content should be kept, edited, rewritten, and more.
- Good analytical - the abilities to spot patterns and trends in content marketing data.
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, SEMRush and relevant marketing tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities
- Health Insurance Benefit
- Tax and Pension payment.
- Paid vacation time, sick leave, and other benefits in accordance with company policies.
- Opportunities for professional development and continued learning.
- Full-time position.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now