TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare. The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands. In recent years, TRANSSION has grown rapidly in research and development, design, production, sales and after sales service, etc. and achieved great economic strength. And with the great support of all its partners, including Qualcomm, MediaTek, Facebook, Opera, MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Safaricom, Gameloft, Ogilvy and BBDO, etc., all its brands have enlarged their market share, increased sales volume and enhanced market position continuously, because of which, TRANSSION has ascended to one of the top communication companies in Africa. In 2014, with the total shipments of 46,000,000, TRANSSION has created a new record and successfully ascended to the first camp of mobile phone manufacturers in the world.
- Reach out to top global mobile partners and initiate business proposals to achieve partners’ growth and successes in emerging markets
- Expand and grow existing partners by identifying new areas of collaboration and troubleshoot partners’ issues efficiently and effectively
- Work cross-functionally with internal product, engineering and operation teams to develop and execute business strategy
- Tell a compelling and excited story to the global partners via data-driven insights and local market knowhow
- Bachelor degree at least
- 3+ years of experience in mobile OEM, global key account management or related field with proven track record
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now