ijibomi Ogundele, Chief Executive Officer of Sujimoto Construction Limited, a real estate development firm, is the man to watch out for as far as the revolution of Nigeria’s prime real estate is concerned. An astute businessman, Mr. Ogundele’s vast wealth of experience as a venture capitalist and investment strategist has provided a solid background in ensuring Sujimoto Construction Limited achieves its mission in the establishment of classy housing units in Nigeria that can compete with its counterparts globally. From inception Sujimoto has always been strategically aligned with excellence, as illustrated in our strategic partnership with visionary real estate maestro and UNICEF goodwill ambassador Mr.Yazeed Alrahji, Chairman of DAEM Real Estate Investment Company Saudi Arabia; notably recognized as one of the top real estate development firms in the Middle East. With an international network and innovative practices his objective of propelling the firm into a 21st century property development of company of repute is fast becoming a reality.
About the job
- The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness.
- This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Create and manage link-building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze the content's success.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- They must be versatile in the use of all platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Snapchat and more.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and budgets, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business-to-customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now